|resources:||Home Applet Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
- Dijjer Applet no longer self-signed
- Dijjer Applet B105 Released
- Dijjer 0.2.0 Released
- Have option to start Applet when browser starts.
- Do better integration with logging system.
Dijjer is a java based project that dynamically creates a HTTP P2P Web cache. Dijjer is designed to be installed and run as a service on the local machine. The aim of this Mozilla based project is to provide:
- An Applet for 0-Install Dijjer functionality
- A Firefox extension for Dijjer integration that uses the signed applet
Note: Dijjer, the Dijjer Applet and the Dijjer Firefox extension are all currently beta software. Use at your own risk.